Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Secondary Math - A New Year for New Ideas!

I know how it is, the summer is winding down, (*tear), and we are starting to turn to Pinterest for ideas to try in our classroom this year. We want to get organized, decorate our classrooms, start new classroom routines, and find lesson ideas to motivate and excite our students.   My goals this year are to incorporate more music in my classroom, refine my homework policy, and survive a year of teaching a brand new prep for me (Geometry- AHH!!). 



What better way to share new ideas, then to start a
link-up?  Please share blog posts, pins on pinterest,
your latest TpT products, or any other neat idea that
you think will be cool to try out this year for the
secondary math classroom.  Then, please leave a
comment with your goals for this upcoming year!




6 comments:

  1. Love a great giveaway and I love math! Great combination. I am a new follower, and I posted about your linky on FB too. I liked your page on FB. You can find me on there too if you would like. Glad to meet another math lover!
    Sidney
    Teachingisagift

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope to make my class more exciting this year!

    Teaching High School Math

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to use more music in my teaching because I have seen how much the students remember when they learn info. in a song.
    Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link-up Gina!

    My goal this year is to incorporate more projects in my math classes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to Teach Like a Pirate!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TeachMeWell - Online Math Help - education for children Aged 5 to 10 (Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5) - Math lessons click here math lesson

    ReplyDelete